The Pharmacy field offers several courses in diploma, degree, and post-graduation studies. With a diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) and Bachelor of Pharmacy degree (B.Pharma), you have very good career opportunities.
Having completed your 10+2 examination in the Science stream, when you enrol for a degree or diploma program in Pharmacy, you are educated in several subjects. In Premier and upcoming institutions in Pharmacy, the experienced and talented staff members shape your lives in a wholesome manner that make you ready to deal with the challenges of different career options. Let us discuss various career options you may have on completion of D. Pharm and B. Pharm. Vidya Siri College of Pharmacy is one of the top colleges in Bangalore, offering both a diploma in pharmacy (D.Pharm) and a bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) degree.
What are the career options after D. Pharm?
After you complete your diploma you may take up a career in the following fields:
- Medical Store: You may complete the registration process and get a certificate of Registered Pharmacist. As a Registered Pharmacist, you may either start your own Medical Retail store or you may also work in a retail medical store as a pharmacist.
- Hospital Pharmacist: You may work in the hospital as a pharmacist. You can manage the inventory control of the hospital medicines or manage the pharmacy at the hospital. Alternatively, you may work in rural government hospitals as a pharmacist or manage a pharmacy in any urban Superspeciality hospital.
- Further studies: You may further enrol directly into Second Year for the B Pharmacy course.
Which career option can I choose after B. Pharm?
On becoming a Pharmacy graduate (B. Pharm), you can have the following career options:
- Marketing: For a medical representative, the sky is a limit, you can have a dazzling career in marketing that begins as a Medical representative at the area level. You may progress further with district, state and national level marketing of pharmaceuticals.
- Medical store: You may have your medical store or work in a medical store as a registered pharmacist.
- Regulatory affairs: On acquiring proper training you may have a career in Regulatory affairs in document preparation.
- Production: You may join the Pharmaceutical industry and work in different pharmaceutical departments.
- Medical writing: You may take up a career in Medical or Scientific writing, making technical documents and writing medical blogs.
- Clinical Research: You may have an exciting career in Clinical research and clinical trials.
- Further studies: Once you graduate and have a flair for higher education, you have many options available. You can go abroad and complete your Master’s Program or join an M.Pharm course in a Pharmacy college in India. You may choose to do post-graduation in management and pursue a career in the sales and marketing area. You may take a lateral admission for the Pharm D course and become a Hospital Pharmacist.
There are several career options to explore after D. Pharm and B. Pharm. Grab the opportunity and have a bright career in the Pharmaceutical Sciences.
This paper was authored by Vidya Siri College of Pharmacy faculty members in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Vidya Siri College of Pharmacy is Bangalore’s best pharmacy college. It is performing at its best in terms of engaging students and allowing them to learn successfully. Character development, personality grooming, educational independence, and good infrastructure are all priorities at the college.
To learn more visit https://vidyasiricop.edu.in
About Vidya Siri College of Pharmacy
Vidya Siri College of Education is a Bangalore-based Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy school founded in 2014 by the Kashipathi Educational Trust (established by Sri H. N. Nagaraja Setty, K. K Indira Devi, Dr. Sree Harsha and Dr. Sneha Dhruva Kumar in 2017). This school is expanding its state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure in order to provide modern and ethnic pharmaceutical education and research. The instructional methods used by the institute’s professors, who are experts in their fields, are aimed at building the groundwork for the students. The Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy) is a two-year career-focused diploma program. This course is appropriate for students interested in pursuing a long-term career in the medical sector of pharmaceutical sciences, beginning with entry-level employment. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharmacy) is a four-year undergraduate degree program that covers all aspects of the pharmaceutical sector, from manufacturing medications and pharmaceuticals to dispensing them through a variety of medical shops, distributors, and stockists..
Vidya Siri College of Pharmacy (A Unit of Kashipathi Educational Trust (R)
Address: Survey No.67/4, Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore East Taluk, Chikkakannalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035
Phone: +91 9809565758 / 8050410565